Re: Scary 10gR2 query problem

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:23:31 +0800

See if the table was created using parallel slaves. The last time I had such issue was with 9.2.0.4 (or 3) when PX and hash joins broke when used together, when I disabled any one of them, everything worked fine.

If disabling parallelism doesn't help then I'd set optimizer_features_enabled to lower value and tried again.

And of course there's this Oracle's unbreakable site called metalink. As you're on 10.2 and can produce a test case, you should get this bug fixed alright..

Tanel.