RE: RAC interconnect

From: Nilesh Shah <nshah_at_nextomt.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:46:40 -0700

Infiniband is another technology to explore, though I have not worked on infiniband but attended a presentation by top spin which sounded very interesting. They do support RAC and are partners with oracle.

http://www.topspin.com/solutions/distributed_oracle.html

-NS

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org on behalf of Uwe Weber Sent: Tue 5/23/2006 12:13 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RAC interconnect

Hello all,

I am looking into alternatives to ethernet for a RAC interconnect. Does anybody of you have experiences with another technology for the interconnect and would like to share them?

Regards,
uwe

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 23:46:40 CDT