Deleting old job run entries in OEM 10g

From: Ravi Madabhushanam <ravi.madabhushanam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 06:12:53 +0530

Hi,

We are using OEM Grid control to monitor 4 databases. We have configured many jobs on these databases to take backup, monitor the status of DB and mail etc..

In this,there is a job, which executes for every 5mins. (appx 275 times a day). The OEM repository is preserving the entries of this job for last 31 days . I'm able to see first 500 entries of this particular job ( at max last 2 days).

actually thease entries are not of that important for us unless there is a failure of job or so. even in that case at max we would like to keep only last 7 days information. I read in docs that we can configure OEM repository to how long the information should be kept with. but its not specifically specified for jobs/for a particular job.

Now can anyone please tell me, will i be able to delete this information from repository periodically to decrease the space usage .if yes, how?.

Thanks&Regards,
Ravi.M