Re: Linux shell programming book

From: Bob <orcl_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:39:48 -0400

One of my favorite quick reference /practical syntax utility usage (things you forget) have been in this book. Although allot of the scripts most of us have, there is much more in this book than a collection of scripts. I highly recommend it. Very practical.

*http://tinyurl.com/o7yxm*

for the urls's below Better yet...
*http://tinyurl.com/hteus*

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify