SMON: following errors trapped and ignored:

From: Joe Smith <joe_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:43:00 -0500

Has anybody ever seen this message in their alert log? This is 9.2.0.5.0 on Sun8 64-bit. I cloned this db from one server to a new server and recreated the control file. I noticed this entry in the alert log:

Everything works fine. I can shut down and startup, I ever did a full hot backup through RMAN.

SMON will trap errors with corrupt blks in the system tbs? And you don't have to worry about them?

thanks.