Re: Oracle on Windows Vs. Linux

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:16:55 -0700

Playing the part of Devil's advocate here:

Given the current state of Sun, one cannot help but wonder if Solaris will have the longevity to compete with Linux.

This has nothing to do with technical merits.

As we all know, technical superiority seldom has little to do with a product or technology's viability.

Sad, but true.

Jared