RE: Application Server

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:19:17 -0400

Yep....me too....and I still have zero formal training on the app server. The one DBA who did get trained left...;-)

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Oracle Architect

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. --Richard P. Feynman, 1918-1988

From: David Sharples [mailto:davidsharples_at_gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:19 AM
To: Bobak, Mark
Cc: hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg; MFontana_at_verio.net; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Application Server

well exactly, thats what happened to me. Shouldnt be the case though

On 23/05/06, Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com> wrote:

        You make a valid point, David. However, that is what seems to happen in most shops...."Oh, you're the Oracle guy, here, go figure this out!"

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 10:19:17 CDT