Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: Kevin Lidh <kevin.lidh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:38:45 -0600

I suppose I've been fortunate. When I arrived at work, I did the "change your user ID to a valid e-mail." I got e-mailed my password. I had training for the last few hours and just logged in with my temporary password, changed it, logged out, used my new password with the valid e-mail and everything seems fine. I'm guessing they're getting past the extra volume since it seems as fast/slow as it did last week.

Kevin