RE: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: William B Ferguson <wbfergus_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:42:23 -0600

Working (almost) fine for me as well.

The only 'glitch' I have is when I sort on the "Last Login" column (I'm one of the admins for our agency), it's sorted on a character version of the date, i.e. '01-MAR-06' shows up before '22-JAN-06'.

                               Bill Ferguson
            U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team
                           PO Box 25046, MS-750
                           Denver Federal Center
                          Denver, Colorado 80225
           Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321     Fax   (303)236-4208
      ~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~

"Shaw, John" <john.shaw_at_correctionscorp.com> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
05/22/2006 09:19 AM
Please respond to
john.shaw_at_correctionscorp.com

<oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

It must be my day - no problems other than it's slower than usual.