RE: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: Mary Bahrami <mbahrami_at_seattletimes.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:13:21 -0700

I was able to login, change password, login with new password, but when you try to update an SR, you are asked to log back in, have been trying repeatedly for the last hour, no joy.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Day Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 8:44 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

It's working for me.

Just go to metalink, when it changes your account name it then allows you to continue on into the site. I changed my password back (their password doesn't meet normal complexity rule).

It's slow because every Oracle DBA with an account is doing the same thing.