Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 23:13:48 +0800

Yep, you can't break what's already broken.

Tanel.

  Having been forewarned, I logged into MetaLink this morning, confirmed my email address to use as the login name and got an automatic email basic with the new initial password. But ever since it has refused to let me back in, it just tells me the login credentials are invalid. How come those information emails about the changes did not have a number to ring when it all goes wrong?!!!

  ...because it is Unbreakable