Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: Ranko Mosic <ranko.mosic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:29:05 -0400

Raj, thanks for very inisghtfull emaiI - it is vacation here so I can't ask my boss what's in email.
Metalink is down anyways.
I guess you are the type of person who tips the other people off, ones you see as informer in war/prison/school movies. No SarbOx here, sorry Blondie.

rm.

--
Regards,
Ranko Mosic