Re: Anyone manage to get MetaLink working after changing account name and password?

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 12:39:34 +0100

So, its probably just down to the fact that the site is incedibly slow at the moment, I had a few "Empty Document" modle boxes appear this morning. But I do appear now to have been able to update my password and log in. May the problem is there are so many people doing this at once Oracle's web server for MetaLink is over-whelmed

Regards

Pete.