SGA_TARGET in 9i

From: Ram K <lambu999_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 04:48:18 -0400

Hello,

   I searched for it on Oracle-l archives, but I could not find an answer. Has SGA management through SGA_TARGET parameter become commonly accepted without any major problems in 9i. Does it mean we dont have to bother any more about setting log_buffers, adjusting the log_buffers size during a big load, buffer_cahce, setting buffer_pool_keep/recycle, shared_pool, etc even during peak performance periods?

   Apologies if the question has been answered before. I would appreciate a link if there is any.

--

Thanks,
Ram.

--