Re: Data Mirroring on two data centers -- How to use ASM ?

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:59:30 +0200

Hello Tanel

You might be right about the amount of data that goes over the line but we replicate our mainframe storage to remote site and have almost nil impact on performance. We are a bank with over 100 branches, so there is a lot of activity when the branches are open. If we are talking about DR scenario, and using fiber to connect the sites, I would still go with SAN replication.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel