RE: Current archiver destination

From: Schultz, Charles <sac_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:17:28 -0500

The way I understand it, the archiver writes to all "active" (ie, not marked as failed) destinations in a round-robin fashion. Do you mean exactly which destination at a precise split-second? I would be interested to know if Oracle maintains that granular of information.

If you mean in general, you can either use "show parameter log_archive_dest" or select against v$archive_dest.

Hope that is what you are looking for.