Re: Lets make a list of problems with datapump

From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:59:15 -0400

You have table called BIGTABLE in tablespace USERS. You also have 500 other tables in tablespace users. You take an export of that.

Then when you import, you want bigtable to go in a separate tablespace. You cannot say "BIGTABLE goes into BIG_TBLSPC, the rest goes to users".

And we're not talking about pre-creating objects and moving them arround before inserting.

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator