Siebel- Oracle Link

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 07:49:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody

  Can somebody provide any good Siebel Link as I had to work on Siebel in the coming Week and had to understand various component. I am going to have Database in Oracle and look ing that if Oracle 10g Rel 2 is supported with current 7.8.2 version. The project is in the management pipeline and so I want to prepare myself by reading as much as possible.

  TIA
  Sanjay

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu May 18 2006 - 09:49:27 CDT