Re: Cluster Ready Services configuration for primary/available instance 10gR1

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:46:57 +0200

Sorry for late reply but do you mean 2 node RAC database in Primary/Secondary mode? I.e set with max_instance_count=1. If so than there is no change compare to 9i. At least, we use it in the same way. If any particular concerns - let me know.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://oracloid.blogspot.com