RE: 10G Rel.2 Dataguard - 2 Node RAC/ASm/OMF to Standby Single Node 10G issues

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:04:07 -0700

>>>question is how do I copy the RAC database in ASM to the non-RAC
database. I know RMAN is probably the best option but wnated to know if someone has done this step by step. I searched in Metalink as well but nothing specific to this problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

...ah yes, the fledgling cottage industry for tips and techniques on how to get to your own data once it is put out into ASM raw disk groups.