Backup of AS 10.1.2

From: Luc Demanche <lucdemanche_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 15:16:49 -0400

Hi,

We have a new AS10G environment on Windows We I launch a backup from the AS Consol, the process create new configuration files and it contains

"configure controlfile autobackup on;
configure controlfile autobackup format for device type disk to
'D:\oracleas\orabackup\asinfra\asinfrastructure/%F';

run {
allocate channel dev1 device type disk format
'D:\oracleas\orabackup\asinfra\asinfrastructure/%U';
backup database plus archivelog not backed up; release channel dev1;
}"

What if I want to change something like, adding "delete input" ? Do I have to change the template "backup_online.tmpl" ?

Can someome share with me is backup/recover processes ? GUI or command line ?

Thank you very much.

Luc

--
Luc Demanche