RMAN and Legato

From: Verma, Amit <AVerma_at_chx.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:04:39 -0500

Quick questions to all the folks using RMAN and Legato LSSV:

  1. I read on the EMC site that Legato Single Server Version (LSSV) comes with the Oracle 10g and 9i license, is this true?
  2. Is there a place where I can look at the certification matrix for LSSV and RMAN versions?
  3. Does "Single Server Version" mean I cannot use it in a RAC environment?
  4. Anyone using Legato to do backup RMAN tape backups in a RAC environment, please share your experiences, any gotcha's?

Thanks in advance,

-Amit.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue May 16 2006 - 12:04:39 CDT