RE: Security Message

From: Wolfson Larry - lwolfs <lawrence.wolfson_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:09:21 -0500

Thanks Raj,

  I thought about the banner table a long time ago, but the thought left me.
I also thought about replacing sqlplus in the bin directory with our own wrapper.
Right now, with so many DBAs, not sure if we'd get someone all confused about that.
It could get ugly if they wanted to do that on their client installs which we only do for app servers.

        Larry