Re: Oracle 9.2 Basic Replication

From: amonte <ax.mount_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:11:58 +0200

Hi again

I am back with further question about read only replication.

It turns out that 5 of tables I have to replicate have user defined type/objects. I am not able to replicate these tables, getting this error all the time:

ORA-21700: object does not exist or is marked for delete

It seems that this is not supported or what? Although in 9i New Features it does say user defined types are supported.

Any comments?

TIA Alex