Re: 10g flashback

From: Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:20:21 -0400

I think you are confusing the following 2 different technologies: - flash recovery area
- flashback database

Those are different things. One is a way to organize your backup files, the other is something like reverse-redo.

--
Christo Kutrovsky
Senior Database/System Administrator

-- Christo Kutrovsky Senior Database/System Administrator The Pythian Group - www.pythian.com I blog at http://www.pythian.com/blogs/ -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l