convert from OCFS to ASM

From: oracle sos <sosoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:35:29 -0400

Good morning, everyone

  1. Does anyone have any experience of convering form OCFS to ASM (RAC env) ? (Except the way of creating a new database and moving data over)
  2. Base on Oracle's recommandataions, I need to have at least 2 disk groups in ASM configuration, one for data and one for redo. Is this the configuration everyone's recommands? Is RAID 10 the best way for both data and redo diskgroups? So I better to assign separate data and redo diskgroups for each node in RAC?
  3. Can anyone point me any resources of best practice of RAC "back-end configuration(network, server, FC, ....) and considuration"?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cindy