How does one tie DBA_HIST_SQLBIND to DBA_HIST_SQL_PLAN?

From: Schultz, Charles <sac_at_uillinois.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:52:33 -0500

Since DBA_HIST_SQLBIND seems to associate a bind variable with a particular sql_id of a snap_id, I am finding it hard to locate the correct query plan for a query that has multiple hash plan values. Or, if you have a better way of doing this, I am all ears.

Thanks,

charles schultz
oracle dba
aits - adsd