RE: April Security Patches on Windows 2003

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:59:47 -0400

This is the error I received....

OPatch encounters the following issues during file patching: The following java archives on Windows had problems with being patched:

1.	oembase-9_2_0.jar
	[ object: PublishedReportGenerator.class ]

I have the correct opatch version; I set the Oracle Home properly; I didn't do anything with Perl but presume it's OK because opatch ran... So, where do I go from here?