RE: Oracle 9.2 Basic Replication

From: Bernard Polarski <bpolarsk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 04:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

 I am devoting lot of time and effort to streams and providing tools to help alleviate the burden of administrating streams

   http://www.smenu.org/smenu_streams_set_parameters.html  http://www.smenu.org/setup_streams.html http://www.smenu.org/smenu_manage_streams.html

  The one thing I can surely testify is that the higher level is your streams, the easyest it is to setup and live with it. a schema to schema full replication is much eaiser that a single column to share between 2 tables. So most of the stuff referenced above is probably useless to you.

 B.Polarski
 http://www.smenu.org