Re: ORA-1652

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:34:25 +0800

Hi,

What's the command you used for setting the event?

If you set the events at session or process level then oradebug dump events 4 will not show those as level 4 shows instance's event "template", which then sessions or processes pick up when initialized. Only session and process level events are really checked when running as usual, system level events are just used as a template for new sessions/processes.

Normally the events set with FOREVER option should persist forever or until disabled, but if an event is set with LIFETIME <x> keyword instead of forever then they'll persist only <x> times they've occurred for a given session or process.

Tanel.