Re: April Security Patches on Windows 2003

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 06:31:56 +0100

there was an alert on metalink a couple of days ago, that I now naturally can't find, regarding the april cpu failing on 9207 on solaris. However the failure IIRC was to do with being unable to find the appropriate version of a java library so this could easily be a cross-platform thing.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA