ORA-1652

From: ramick <ramick_at_dotster.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 19:31:38 -0700

9205 RAC, RH AS 2.1 I know a level 1 errorstack trace of this event will dump the statement that failed at the instance level.
I set this event a while ago (months); much to my chagrin, the event was not there (the instance has not been bounced). So, I guess this event also expires.

I can see the life of an event trace using ORADEBUG DUMP EVENTS 4, but it does not seem to change over time.
Is there any way to set the amount of time or determine how much longer an event trace will be active?

Does anyone know what the levels are of the 1652 event?

TIA