RE: April Security Patches on Windows 2003

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:55:48 -0700

the big question is whether it is one of the fantasy "rolling-applicable"
patches that so many people skip shared Oracle Home for

        Is anybody else having trouble with these patches? We've tried them twice on two different servers and the each install fails with different errors. We've opened up a ticket but aren't making much progress. It feels like Oracle is kind of winging it. By the time we get this solved, if we do, it will be time for the June patches.