Grid Control Secure fails

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:13:31 -0400

oracle_at_rhgc bin]$ ./emctl secure oms
Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Release 10.2.0.1.0 Copyright (c) 1996, 2005 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved. Enter Enterprise Manager Root Password : Enter Agent Registration password :
OPMN processes already stopped... Done.
Securing central oms... Started.
Checking Repository... Done.
Checking Em Key... Done.
Checking Repository for an existing Enterprise Manager Root Key... Done.
Fetching Root Certificate from the Repository... Done. Generating Registration Password Verifier in the Repository... Failed. The Agent Registration Password you supplied does not match the Verifier set in
this Repository.
[oracle_at_rhgc bin]$

I signed onto Grid Control and went to setup/registration passwords and tried changing password - that works. So what I entered was correct so what am I doing wrong?

Jeffrey Beckstrom
Database Administrator
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority 1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44113