Re:Recovery Issues :)

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Okay,

  We used the following syntax to recover a database

  ALTER DATABASE RECOVER DATABASE UNTIL TIME '2006-05-10:09:00:00' USING BACKUP CONTROLFILE       Some of the archive files said "no longer needed for recovery"

  Now, we are told there are rows missing from the night of the 9th (i.e. the night before).

  Help :)!

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu May 11 2006 - 10:59:26 CDT