A New Mailing List for Oracle Apps DBAs (If you are not Apps DBA please ignore this message)

From: Jurijs Velikanovs <j.velikanovs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:24:57 -0700

Hello Oracle Apps DBA community,

A new mailing list ora-apps-dba_at_freelists.org has been created!

Feel free to subscribe by sending email to ora-apps-dba-request_at_freelists.org with 'subscribe' in the Subject field Feel free to unsubscribe :) by sending email to ora-apps-dba-request_at_freelists.org with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field

This list is dedicated purely Oracle Apps DBA job related questions. Let share our experience, options and problems. Together we will make our job more efficient.

If your job is Oracle Apps DBA please WELCOME to join the list. I am sure you will not regret.

More information about new list available on: http://www.freelists.org/archives/ora-apps-dba/05-2006/msg00000.html

Thank you in advance,
Yury
5 years Oracle Apps DBA.