RE: Apps Books suggestions

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 13:20:35 -0700

Hi Niall,

There is somehow a *distinct* lack of books on this. However, I put together an article long ago on this very same topic (2002), but it is still relevant from a conceptual view. Links off http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila/links.htm - select the "So, What is an "Apps DBA" Anyway?" link (word doc).

Hth,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)

Fear connects you to the Negative, but Faith connects you to the Positive! I Jn 4:18