RE: find 2 days ago date in Solaris

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:28:11 -0600

Date math-ish things in the shell in the shell (I am using bash):

$ date -d "-2 day"

Check the man page for find to see how to find files with a ctime less than 2 days.

--

Ron Reidy

Lead DBA

Array BioPharma, Inc.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of vikram singh Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:08 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: find 2 days ago date in Solaris

Hello all,

    how can i find 2 days ago date in Solaris?

   I want to find all the trace files that were generated two days ago, and only two days ago. not 'in the last two days', but files generated only two days ago. Can anyone help me out?

     i am using SunOS 5.8.

Any help is thankful.

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon May 08 2006 - 12:28:11 CDT