RE: MetaLink corrupting tar.gz uploads?

From: Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:02:41 -0400

Rich,

It's not you, it's me. I feel like we've grown apart these last few months. Our interests are different. You want me to be responsive and helpful. I just can't be there for you right now. Let's just remember what we had and move on with our lives.

Sincerely,

MetaLink

PS. Please think fondly of me and all the good times we had together.