Re: Yosemite

From: LS Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 23:43:06 +0200

It is true when it becomes obsolete space will be reused however imagine you have a high retention period and you actually free the space everyday by sending the backup to tape but at databasde level that is not known, unless you set a huge recovery area you will end up with the problem I am saying

For example imagine you have a 200gb database and a recovery windows of 30 days and you perform backup everyday. Are we gonna set a 6TB recovery area space?