DBA Role Privs

From: Burton, Laura <BurtonL_at_frmaint.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:41:48 -0500

I want to be notified every time the DBA role is granted or revoked via email. I found the procedure which takes care of the email. Next I created a trigger on Insert into the Dba Role Privs view and received the error that this can not be performed on a view. Does anyone know the underlying Sys table(s) to use, or a better way of checking this?

Thank you,

Laura