updating problems

From: Simone Saravalli <s.saravalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 14:14:49 +0200

Hi all, I've got a table with two columns (say column A and column B). The B data type is date and its default value is CURRENT_TIMESTAMP. When I make an update on col A I would like to update also B with a new current_timestamp value, so I created a trigger that fires after an update on A but I obtain an error, in fact when the trigger tries to update col B it says that it's impossible because the table is updating col A.
How can I solve this problem?

Thanks, Simone Saravalli