RE: Normalized Databases = Poor Performance?

From: Baumgartel, Paul <paul.baumgartel_at_credit-suisse.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:16:21 +0100

I don't know if it's still around, but at 2004 IOUG in Toronto, there was a presentation that discussed the benefits of normalization in general, and normalization beyond 3NF in particular, which included better performance.

I regret that I didn't attend Hotsos this year, but I had just started a new job...

Paul Baumgartel
CREDIT SUISSE
Information Technology
DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1