RE: *Measuring sql performance (elapsed time and scalability) by number of logical reads

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:21:00 -0500

There are 350+ of these so-called pseudo-error debugging events, all listed in ?/rdbms/mesg/oraus.msg.

The only catch is that this file is [still] not distributed in the Oracle for Windows distribution set. It's easy to copy it from a Linux installation, however.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
Nullius in verba