enable row movement

From: hamid alavi <alavihamid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:24:47 -0700

List,

I have partition table and I did alter table table_name enable rowmovement, then when I try to Disable row movement still when I update the partition key the record updated means the disable does not work & I can not disable row movement afte enableing it, any idea?

--
Hamid Alavi

(C) 818-416-5095
(F) 206-338-2375