RE: Postgres book recommendations?

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:13:37 -0400

Yes postgresql 8.1 to be specific. One thing I really like about it is that it has a install package that mimics windows and makes the install a whole lot easier on Redhat. Not to say that PostGreSql's installation on windows is anything to sneeze at, it's darn good too, but Linux has a ways to go yet.