Q:connecting to oracle using XMLDB (http servlet) with password

From: Amihay Gonen <AmihayG_at_ectel.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:55:12 +0300

Hi , is it possible to connect to http servlet in oracle10g with user name and password , somethink like pubic access.

Today I've to write http://user:pass@computer:port/oradb/... <- I'm tring to publish an rss feed using an example from the OTN , but I must supply password , and it's doesn't support on all rss reader.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and proprietary to ECtel Ltd. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.