Postgres book recommendations?

From: <JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 18:23:22 -0400

Can anyone recommend a good book for getting started with Postgres? I see open source in my future...

Thanks,
Jay

This message is confidential and sent by TD Waterhouse solely for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This should not be deemed as an offer or solicitation, to buy or sell any product. Any 3rd party information contained herein was prepared by sources deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. TD Waterhouse does not accept electronic instructions that would require an original signature. Information received by or sent from TD Waterhouse is stored, subject to review, and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to such.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon May 01 2006 - 17:23:22 CDT