RE: DATABASE HANGS WITH SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE

From: Nahata, Naveen \(US - Glen Mills\) <nnahata_at_deloitte.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:42:12 -0400

In a cmd window, when you click accidentally (and the window is in a "QuickEdit Mode"), it select a small portion. When you right click/press enter, it copies the selection to the clip-board.

Until you do so, it stops displaying fresh console output on the command window.

To get rid of this annoying (but often useful) feature, open a cmd window -> right click on the title bar -> properties -> go to options tab -> uncheck "QuickEdit mode" and "Insert Mode".

Naveen