Re: How to translate bind_data from v$sqlarea_plan_hash (and other related views)?

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark.bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:52:13 -0400

I've never tried to interpret that data.

However, you can do a 10046 trace.

If you do trace at level 1, you get basic trace. At level 4, you also get bind data, at level 8 you get wait events, and at level 12 you get both binds and waits.

alter session set events '1004 trace name context level n, context forever';

Replace the 'n' in the previous line with 1,4,8, or 12, as described above. You can also use the DBMS_SUPPORT package to turn trace on and off. Describe DBMS_SUPPORT for more info.

Hope that helps,

-Mark